Sunday, October 28

Hmmm sorry about that...

Hey all,

So sorry for the long delay in posting. It has been soo crazy hectic the last week and really haven't done much in terms of wedding planning. Quite delightful I might say.

First this week has been busy with birthdays. Both my nephew, niece and my love had a birthday this past week.

Happy Birthday to them!

So have I been completely slacking on the wedding front? Nah. We did choose our readings now we have to choose our readers and programs are in the work.

I did notice that since our salads will be preset at the beginning of the reception I don't need menu cards. Woo Hoo!! One less thing to do.

So what's on the agenda this week. Programs & place cards. Also the beginning of out of town bags. I'll have to share what goodies will be in the bags soon.

No comments: