Thursday, October 11

Need me some inspiration.

One of my favorite websites to read is Style me Pretty, so early on I was drawn to their inspiration boards. These boards are several photos put together to bring out a visual idea for a wedding. The site is filled with many of them. A couple of months ago they had a inspiration board contest and I found below two. I think the first one is the original vision I had for my wedding. Stylish and Modern with a touch of country. We had originally planned a wedding reception at the Country Music Hall of Fame and I think it would have been perfect. However we have since changed our minds and this doesn't fit too well at our new location.

This is the new look of what I'm trying to go for. Sometimes when I get caught up in all the great projects I see and beautiful ideas I have to take a look at below and see whether it fits the vision I want. Hopefully it does in the end.


If you want to create your own inspiration board, I think its great not only for weddings but any party or even any aspect of design, here is a link to a how to.

No comments: