Friday, January 25

Too cute for a too cute kid

Yesterday I went out after work to my favorite shopping area in Nashville, Green Hills.

They recently expanded and added a new shopping strip called the Hills center with stores like Whole Food, Anthropologie, Pei Wei, West Elm (love them) & Swoozies (First found them in Atlanta and I heart it)

I went to pick up a part of my sister Valentine/Belated Christmas gift when I deterred and stopped at Baby Gap.


I have the most adorable niece and nephew and I spoil them rotten with clothes. My favorite store to stock up on items is Janie & Jack. However I was drawn to Baby Gap by their new spring colors. Just look at the new stuff they have for spring.





You can't see it well but the most adorable trench coat.

Another couple of cute outfits





I can't believe the cute stuff, so I wondered what does Janie & Jack have. Darn it, cute clothes for the spring season. There is something about this shade of green that I truly love.





Budgeting and '08 is definitely not working out.

No comments: