Sunday, March 30

A new home!

They accepted our offer for our new home!

I'm so super excited about our new home. Unfortunately it comes with a bit of pain in leaving our old home.

The hubby and I starting dating about 4 months before he bought his condo, so it has been with us for a while. From the beginning it was such a learning experience for both of us.

We learned about tons of things while in the Condo, mainly where our main plumbing and electrical areas are. We've changed so much and have great memories of all the trips to Home Depot & Lowes & then back to Home Depot. I'm a bit indecisive. : )

Here are a few pics of our current place to share.





2 comments:

Steph Mahoney said...

Your place looks amazing! I, too, get attached to places where I lived and had to leave.

Congrats on your offer being accepted! Cannot wait to see what you come up with as far as decor, etc.

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Congrats! Your house is beautiful!