So looking forward to this weekend, although not originally packed with activities it isn't fairing well for a relaxing weekend.
We have a open house on our Condo this weekend so cross your fingers for some good leads. I'll have to drive over there and do some cleaning.
Also, Germany and Spain play for the Euro 2008 Soccer Championship this Sunday. Very exciting for us soccer fans. We might even have a couple people over for a Brats-Paella cookout.
Really hoping Spain wins. Love you Germany, but you are too good and my poor USA team needs you to step it down a notch.
Update on the to-do lists.
1)Trash P/U scheduled. Seriously the easiest transaction EVER. So starting Monday we are stink free in the garage.
2) We've decided on two Titan games. Now we just have to wait for them to come on sale.
3) Ummm, Vol tickets already went on sale. Dang it. So only two games we'd be interested still for sale. Wyoming(yikes, although it is homecoming) and Kentucky. So now decision time is in place.
4) Car arrangements done.
5) House not so done.
6) Requested some travel books from the Library and hope to get them this weekend so I can plan away.
Alright, five for Friday.....
1. What was the last thing you purchased from a vending machine?
Coke Zero....So glad that it has had such great success and don't have to worry about Coke taking it away.
2. What was the last thing you made copies of on a photocopier?
Probably some work docs. I'm such a horrendous copier machine worker. I literally have to copy one doc and end up copying four times. Wrong size, wrong direction of copy.
3. When did you last use a pay telephone?
Wow, I would say 2000 in Peru. Obviously my cell didn't work. You'd be amazed though that NYC still has pay phones. However cell phone do work there so I never use them.
4. How often do you visit an automatic teller machine?
With the increase of Sounds games a bit more often these days. However part of my new budget is to only use cash. Scary how much a spend when I have to dig in my purse for cash and not plastic.
5. Which of your daily tasks would you most like to see automated?
Cooking & Cleaning. When are those darn housemaid robots from the Jetsons coming to the market?