Wednesday, June 11

I made a decision!

Several posts ago I was trying to figure out what hardware to put on the remodeled buffet I recently bought.

Well I made the decision on getting (C), Pottery Barn hardware. I ventured out to the mall and found out the store didn't carry it. Darn it. So I decided to move on to selection (D), a Restoration Hardware find since RH was right around the corner.

The great thing about RH is that they have various sizes of pulls to choose from. Well once I got to the store I found this one:




It's perfect! I got two and moved along. And when I mean moved along I mean moved into JCrew. Whoops.

Earlier in the day I had received an email from JCrew about an extra 20% off summer sale they were having online. Well I feasted my eyes on these two items below and wanted to see what they looked like in person. Well I found a great surprise at the store.

I've had my eye on this sweater for a while but couldn't fathom paying $148 for it. I found it at the store for $29.99.
AND this cute bag held my eye for a bit but at $44 dollars I figured I'd pass. Found it at the store today for $11.45. I love it already. The bag is the "small" version but really it's a great size handbag. The "medium" is what I consider beach tote size.

Oh and P.S. The hardware I bought tonight is too small. Yeah, so I have to go back. That's what I get for thinking I was done.

1 comment:

utlmnop said...

Darn you and your cute clothes and great shopping finds. The bag is fantastic!