Friday, June 13

I remembered.

Friday----Five questions...here they are

Who gave you your last balloon, and what was the occasion?
I'm going to say some time in my childhood but I did have to recently herd balloons for my sister's college graduation. Now that I'm grown up I really don't like balloons, trying to figure out how to drive and not have them all over the car is not fun. Rain and wind always play havoc when I have balloons. My poor kids will have to have Chinese lanterns bc balloons and I don't like each other. On the other hand lanterns are so in...

Who gave you your last scolding, and what was it for?
My hubby...for trying to buy another thing off craigslist. He said I'm banned. I'm just waiting till his next biz trip. : )

Who gave you your last attaboy, and why?
My boss renders praise a lot, so I'm sure she was the last to praise me.

Who gave you your last haircut?
Carla from Breon Salon here in Nashville. She is super sweet and I think we're finally connecting, on a hair basis. I tell her I want to chop my hair off each time and she'll talk me slightly out of it. Which in retrospect is great since I think I'd seriously regret chopping my hair off.



Who gave you your last massage?
I have a weird obsession about NOT getting massages. I'm not very comfortable with my body esteem so I don't do massages. I hear they are wonderful and think about getting one, then I realize you have to be naked. EIKKK...No thanks.

1 comment:

Steph Mahoney said...

So glad that you and Carla are getting on the same hair wave length. :) She is fab!

Girl, you need to get yourself a massage. Just go and enjouy yourself!