Tuesday, June 17

Mint-ed..

During my usual grazing on the Weddingbee blog I found this new wedding stationary site called Minted. Well I must say new to me. In the last couple of weeks they held a contest to find new designs for their save the dates cards.


The winners of the contest would have their designs available for sale on their site. I am so jealous because I'm in love with below two Save the dates designs now available. If they had been available over a year ago it would have been a close call between the two..






Currently Mint is holding a search for Christmas Cards designs. Again, winners would have their designs available for sale. You can go on the site and vote for your favorite. I heart all of these and I really hope they make it so I can get them.



However I'm not sure how happy the hubby would be about getting a photo taken of us to use for the card.

1 comment:

amberamcdonald said...

I love Minted too! :)