Thursday, July 3

Happy July 4th!

Well it's come down to this...JULY 4th.

I love watching fireworks, eating grilled foods, and having a beer by a pool. So I'm so glad July 4th is upon us so I can do all three. This year we're headed to one of the hubby's close friend's home.

I thought long and hard about what to bring and found some great recipes along the way...Check them out.

Martha Stewart always has such great food presentation....How yummy does this look..




Kraft's version is more of my liking. Yummy American flag dip. This may have to be done whether it's 4th of July or not.



Another red, white and blue treat from Kraft. A little worried it may melt in the sun but so pretty.


A patriotic salad


And finally this looks like a lot of commitment but I'm sure it's well worth it.

Enjoy the 4th and remember to think of our soldiers, who sacrifice so much to keep us safe, and their families, who stand by them, love them and wait for their safe returns home.

No comments: