Wednesday, July 2

Summer TV watching...

Now that my regular TV fall schedule is on break we are getting plenty of use with our Blockbuster movie in the mail service. However on certain nights I actually watch some shows.

What have I been watching this summer?

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. I wasn't such a big fan of Tori & Dean's reality show till this season. There is just something about them that I really like. I thought Tori would be a completely different person however watching her on the show has really changed my opinion on her and she seems like a well adjusted person.

Not that it really matters but I do enjoy seeing them grow as a family.


I even put my name on a waiting list for her new book, sTori Telling. I'm a whopping number 34 on the waiting list at my library. Who knew.


Also a top summer show I love is Kathy Griffin and her show on Bravo, Kathy Griffin: My life on the D-list. There is something about her humor that I love. The hubby and I actually went to one of her comedy shows here in Nashville after her controversial Emmy speech and it actually made me like her more the way she reacted to it all.

This year's show is still as funny as ever.


Also coming back this summer is the Real Housewives of Orange County. Not a big fan of the New York version but can't wait for the Orange County girls to come back.

1 comment:

oh just ehu. said...

Oooh! Cute cute blog! I happened to find it/you when I googled "Blurb book"...random. Anyway, I like watching "Tori & Dean"! I'm not exactly sure why, but she's pretty entertaining to watch. Lemme know if the book's any good! :)