Friday, August 22

I remembered....

More like the hubby and I are carpooling and he has yet to arrive to pick me up.

What’s something really, really stupid you’ve done that could easily have resulted in your own death?
We had an old lamp that I knew should have been kicked to the curb months before ...well one night I went to turn it off and as I did it electrocuted me. Seriously...my hair smelled of burnt...the lights in the house lowered. It was scary.

What makes you feel stupid?
When I can't answer people at work with the correct answer.

What’s something that’s stupid in a very smart way?
My hubby....he's so stupid but SOOO smart.

What’s an example of a stupid idea working out in a way that solved a problem?
Que?

There is apparently a brand of packaged popcorn called Smartfood. What might be found in the package labeled Stupidfood?
Pickles. Who would have thought of it. Stupid idea...

No comments: