Friday, September 19

Hoop a do-to do


Working on some projects for the house....a never ending story.

One of the first on the list are these hoop bulletin boards that I stumbled upon a couple of months ago on the Decor 8 blog. Available through Etsy these would be perfect for the office.

However they are currently on a selling hiatus and the colors they had really didn't match what I had going on in the office. So I decided to do it myself.

Currently the project is in the planning mode and trying to schedule it in next week. I found great instructions here.

I purchased hoops at Michaels and found below great fabric that would match the colors of the office on another Etsy site.

Now I'm waiting for fabric to arrive and the project begins.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too cute! You will definitely have to post a follow-up.