Monday, September 29

On the Road Again...


Spain-On the Road Again is a new show on the PBS channel that follows actress Gwyneth Paltrow, famed chef Mario Batali, food critic Mark Bittman, and Spanish actress Claudia Bassols as they travel Spain.


They tour the country tasting the incredible looking food and wine while still getting in some culture. Sounds like a perfect plan.


Episode one has aired but you can still catch it on reruns or on iTunes.

Spain is on the top 5 of places I want to visit ...so I'm taking down notes.... which reminds me...next time I go back home to NYC I'm going to have to check out Mario's Babbo Restaurant. I've read some great reviews and it looks yummy.

1 comment:

amberamcdonald said...

I love Spain! I studied there the summer of my junior year of college. Amazing. I love Spanish food. If you're ever in Las Vegas, Cafe Ba Ba Reeba is deliciously authentic. I think they have a Chicago branch too...