Friday, November 28

Christmas Wish List

It's Christmas time. Christmas is my favorite holiday...I love all things Christmas, the songs, the food..yummy egg nog....the family gatherings, Christmas decor... even the cold weather.

In the spirit of Christmas I asked my family to send "Santa" a Christmas wish list this year....

Here are some items that were on my Santa's list..

This is something I previously mentioned in a prior post.

Sunflower Shower head by Evolve


I first saw these posters on a post from one of my favorite blogs, Inspiration of Everyday Living.

NYC poster by Ork Posters

One of Oprah's 50 gifts this year. The Zapi toothbrush sanitizer.


Loopt bags by Flip and Tumble, I've tried to be more earth friendly therefore I think these bags will be great for our weekly grocery trip.


I'm craving a new scent. I've heard great things about Guerlain Insolence.

And finally a Christmas wish from last year....

This Peaceful Progression Wake Up clock

No comments: