Tuesday, January 20

A historic day

Whether you voted for him or not, here's to our 44th President....... Barrack Obama.

In typical fashion, I have already begun praying for him, for he will need it with the long tough road ahead.

In his honor and to jump start this economy check out some Obama gear.

This "inspires" me to buy an Iphone

A little bit reminiscent of the Carrie necklace from Sex and the City




Ummm, gonna pass on the shoes, but the skateboard could be a potential art piece, no?






This isn't too bad, I think because I like the muted colors however can't really picture it in the house.

A new way to start the morning, the Obama blend. I can smell the coffee pots a brewing...


Congrats to the our new President and First Lady!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That chair is just wrong. I mean...you're SITTING on the President's face!!