Monday, March 2

Well Helloooooo...


Wow, I can't believe more than two weeks have passed since my last post. To tell ya the truth I can't say there was much of a reason. Usually I try to post at night and lately I've had some other things come up. Like...

Running.... I know. I made a pledge back in the day to run a marathon but got off the beaten path many of times. Well on V-day this year the hubby and I walked the Predators 5K and I decided I'm going to try to do it again.

I decided to start slow, a 5K in April. The small goal is going well, I'm in my second week of training on this program. I can definitely say it has been a challenge especially with the cold nights running but so far I'm sticking with it. I even got the hubby working out with me.



Also I've gone back to reading, one of my 2009 objectives. I finally took the time out to finish the Last Lecture and am now working on American Wife. I have to remember to update my Goodreads.

So that's been the last two weeks, I wish I could say my house is ten times cleaner, I went somewhere fabulous, or learned a new trade but nope just trying to get through the cold days hoping for a warmer weekend.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank God! If I didn't see a post soon, I was afraid I was going to have to send a search party out for you!