Monday, July 13

A boy or a girl?




So I'm 19 days away from the big day.....Big day being when we find out if we're having a boy or a girl.

I am beyond excited. I must admit that I have tried to plan to the extreme ever since I found out I was pregnant however not knowing what we are expecting has put a crimp in my planning.

So once I find out its planning overdrive. Ahhh... the lists, tasks and shopping.

I've come up with two baby room inspirations that I have to post this week. They are just what my initial thought process was. I have to admit that it has taken a bit of a turn the more I am exposed to baby magazines and baby website...especially Cookie magazine & Ohdeedoh.

So my countdown begins. First to the ultrasound then to the big day.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Aah I can't wait to find out!