Friday, July 17

Viernes?

image from here


Two posts in one day...unheard of.

It is Friday after all....so how about Five For Friday.

What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator? (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)
J

1.With what famous person, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, would you most like to be stuck on a desert island?
Jude Law....I think we'd have great conversation. : )

2.What food item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, can always be found in your pantry?
Jelly. I'm going throught a "I might crave it" phase. So I stocked up on Jelly, strawberry and grape...Just in case.

3.What song, whose title begins with the letter in question #1, always makes you feel good?
I cheated since I rarely know the title of songs...I checked my IPod and Jack Daniels, If you please by Hank Williams.
4.What is your least-favorite film whose title begins with the letter in question #1?
Eek, I can only think of Juno and I love that film.

5.What unusual animal, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, would be a fun pet?
Jaguar. I'd teach it to be loving of coarse.

BTW, I was searching for a Jaguar print and found the faboulous chair pictured above. Love it.

No comments: