Wednesday, July 8

A New Baby


A couple of months ago I started to think about trading my car in. I had a Mazda 3 that I absolutely loved that was getting close to expiring on its warranty. From lesson learned in the past I knew the moment the warranty was up issues would start to arise.

Well about that time this beauty below came out. The ALL NEW 2010 Mazda 3. Yes that's right I'm car obsessed. I worked at a car dealership PT during college so I love when new cars come out. The upgrades, the features, the smell of new car.

Well if you click on the link you will see why my heart was set on the new 3.


After some sweet talking the hubby and some bargaining he said we could "think" about it. Woo hoo, i was set. Until.....


That's right boys and girls, wait do I even have a boy reading?...hardly have any girls reading....anyway, 5 pregnancy tests later I found out we're expecting.

As you can only imagine it was a great surprise, since well...... truthfully we weren't trying. Since we have found out and contemplated life a billion times, we feel blessed that the Lord has given us this gift.

I'm not going to lie, there are some crazy days where I start panicking a little bit but then there are days were I see a baby and want to take them all home. Don't worry the hubby is usually by my side to stop me.

This also explains why I haven't kept up much. The first three months were HORRIFIC. How do people do this more than once. I was sick everyday....and when I say sick I don't mean hoovering the porcelain God....for lucky me it was the feeling you get when you need to make a dash to pray to the porcelain God after one too many tequila shots.....yeah we all know it well...well it was that 24 /7. So as you can imagine blogging was far from my mind.

We also decided early on we would wait the standard 12 weeks before sharing the news and since then the fatigue has set in big time. So after 12 weeks came and went I was in no mood to share the news, bloggy style or real world style.

This week my energy has come back a bit so I hope to start posting a bit more. I hope you guys don't mind that I'll share the road to the big day in December and all else that keeps me busy these days.

No worries I still fret over my almost done office that will now be a guest room but I'm sure for the next couple of posts it will be all baby related.

Good times ahead people.

Oh and I did trade my car in. But I figured the baby needed a mommy mobile more than a single mobile. I got the CX-7 and I absolutely love it. Not what I thought I would end up with months ago but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

5 comments:

Jennifer Fox said...

congratulations!!!

A Baby Peach said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Amber said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations and I totally feel your pain with the morning sickness thing. I was sick as a dog for the first half of my pregnancy. Hang in there, you're about to embark on the most amazing journey!! It is the best thing ever!

Mrs LSL said...

Congratulations! :)

Stephanie said...

I am sooo freaking excited for you! We have to lunch the next time I'm in Nashville.. maybe get in some baby shopping too?