Sunday, July 12

Really?

This is not baby related but when I saw this picture on People.com I couldn't believe. I'm an admitted Jon&Kate Plus 8 fan.

The last couple of months have been hard to watch the show due to their pending split. I hate it for the kids and also for them. Granted I'm the first to admit I think she was way too hard on him and I favored him.

That was till this picture......Dude you're not even divorced yet? And you have 8 kids? What are you doing traveling with your "just friends" mate. I get marriages don't work, but the papers aren't done and you have 8 kids that will see this when they grow up. Tacky...kinda like your shirt.

I think this sealed the deal on me not watching anymore. {Hubby quietly rejoicing}

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Congrats on the baby! What a happy time! I gave you the Honest Scrap award today on my blog!