Friday, August 7

Books..Check

When I first found out I was expecting I decided I need all the books I could get. I seriously know very little about babies and figured I need all the help I could get. I bought the typical books from Amazon but then decided on checking out some other books via the library.

Here is a quick summary of books I've read.


This was my first book I read and it was so comforting. Jenny gives a very realistic look at pregnancy and it was very welcoming especially since the first couple of weeks were HORRIBLE. Did I mention that already? : ) I think this is a fun read before being pregnant too, probably would give you a heads up.


This is a great fun book as well. Gives you another look at all one can expect, I think I might check this back out once my due date gets closer.


I love this book. It tells you about what some women go crazy over once they become mothers and then tells you what you should really worry about. It's a good one to check out.


This is my favorite book so far. I decided pretty early in life that I wanted to work after kids. It seems as though more women work outside the home after having kids now more than ever however it is still frowned upon. Even my decisiveness about working has turned some heads. When I first checked out this book I had high hopes and I'm so glad I read it.

It has made me realize that my desire to continue my career isn't a bad thing and that regret will always be there either way. I recommend it even for those who stay at home so they could see the other side.


Umm, guilty pleasure and it was a good quick fill of hollywood and motherhood.

I still have about 8 or 9 more books on my request list from the library so I have tons more to go. Keeps me busy.

No comments: