Friday, October 23

It's the most wonderful time of the year....


A little early that is. With my waist line ever expanding I've started on my Christmas shopping early this year.
Proudly I must say I'm almost half way done. I KNOW. I figure in about ohhhhh.....two or three more weeks I'll be so over being pregnant that everyone wouldn't want me purchasing them anything. Do they sell coal in bulk?
I plan on wrapping gifts this weekend. Sadly it's still warm so turning the fire place on will be overkill and I can't have any eggnog but perhaps I'll put in a Christmas cd to get the mood going.
Any other early bird Christmas shoppers?

1 comment:

cre8ivgrl said...

can i get coal in bulk and on layaway? with the move, temp single mommy mode, and heading into key planning season at work - this year is going to be all about i-o-u gift cards.... bu-humbug....