Sunday, January 17

I did it today


I left the house without Stella and for the first time since I had her besides her doctor appointments.

It was only for about an hour and a half but it was miserable. I just kept thinking I have to get home. Even though she was in the hands of her dad which I think is much more capable than I on some days it still tugged at my heart.

I think to make matters worse I ventured to Wal-mart of all places. Don't get me wrong I was a huge fan of Wal-mart a couple of years ago but now it takes all I have to enter the store. They recently opened a new Supercenter close to my house so I thought I would give it another chance.

I must say there are savings to be had if you head to Wal-mart however I very much enjoy shopping as almost an art. I love love going home to NYC just to take in stores. I don't have to buy a thing just to be in the stores is enough. Well that being said I don't think Wal-mart caters to people like myself so today's trip was a bit disappointing.

A big day for me all around.

No comments: