Friday, January 29

Stella's Baptism


One can always look to Snippet & Ink for inspiration. And I do. I love below and above color combinations for her Baptism.


As mentioned previously my Mom found these invites.



At the same time I found the most precious eyelet dress from one of my favorite stores, Janie & Jack which then lead to a white eyelet explosion.

We found some note cards and decorations at another Hobby Lobby...I also found some of the infamous Martha Stewart Pom poms on clearance after the wedding season.



And this inspirational cake design:


Which lead me to remember Rosanna's dishes and cake pedestals. I checked out her site again and found below new pedestal that I love.


They even have a pink one that I might buy just to break up the "white" color. Decisions.....


So far her christening gown, after party outfit {she is a baby after all and I can't imagine keeping her in her gown for long}, her invites & decor are done.

Now I'm off to find a bakery and a caterer. No worries I have plenty of time. Or so I'll just say.

No comments: