Wednesday, January 27

Stella's Projects


Stella met one of her cousins this past weekend and I'm proud to say they both behaved. Even though he looks like he wants to eat her in this pic.

I have a couple of projects pending for sweet Stella.

First Project: Birth announcement

We had a wonderful photographer, Shea, come by and take her pictures when she was 10 days old.

We got them back and love them.

Here is a slideshow of the session : http://byshea.com/stella/

Shea's info for anyone interested: http://www.byshea.com/

We chose an imagine and then it was on the hunt for announcement cards.

I love esty vendor Rocpaper's announcements, as you can see below they are drool worthy.


Stacey is super nice, helpful and easy to work with. We finally decided on one and I can't wait to get our announcements in the mail.

Second Project:

Stella's Christening. We finalized the date and time and now it's on to plan the day. As a Catholic, Baptisms are a pretty big deal so it takes a bit a planning. Stella's first party!

Her invites will be a Big Lots find from my mom. She found these Martha Stewart wedding invites on clearance for $2.00 a box. For 40 invites....Can you believe?



I think they are perfect for a Spring Baptism. I'll post about the other details later as this has become an event.

Third Project:

Valentine's day. Stella's first! I love the "Love" Holiday so I have a couple things I'm working on for her first one.

But for her sweet friends and family I'm trying to organize a treat for them.

It includes below by etsy vendor Bunny Cake.


Lots to do during Stella's naps so off I go!

No comments: