Tuesday, June 15

Curtains Follow Up


I just realized I never followed up with pictures of the curtains I put up. Remember this post?

Took some pictures this past weekend. Love the morning light in our house & love the curtains...

Btw this is a picture of my house the morning after hosting a party for 22 people.
On the floor you'll see Stella's pacifier that she decided to throw on the floor as I walked away...
Eat Pray Love book on the couch...literally...I figure if I carry it to every room perhaps I'll spend more time reading
On the coffee table is a decorative dish that I had on the far right table...Apparently it served as a bowl for a game the hubby played for the soccer match...
On my far left table someone left their ball cap...
And it appears a notebook has been placed on the hutch.

No comments: