Tuesday, June 8

High Chair!


I can't even believe I'm typing this but Stella is using her high chair! Where did time go?

First a word to those who are expecting...register for food items...such as bowls, spoons, cups...I foolishly was under the impression that babies don't eat solids for at least a year. Apparently no...

So besides getting bowls, spoons and cups (she can start next month..yikes) we started the search for a high chair.

I'd seen various at our local babies r us but I'm still under the impression that I don't want my house over run by plastic and bright colorful things....aka kid's stuff. I'm hanging in as long as I can.

My search was pretty limited...and it came down to two..the Stokke Tripp Trapp or the Svan High Chair.

I saw a couple of posts on the Svan and after some research I decided on it. It's beautiful....and more importantly Stella approved.



No comments: