Thursday, July 15

I heart Sara


Sara is a photographer/coworker's wife/awesome mom/entrepreneur extraordinare. She captured Stella's Baptism and pictures of my nephew, neice and Stella during that same weekend. The picture above is one of my absolute favorite. I shall not lie, I say that about most of her pics. I literally have her pictures all over the house.

Sara is documenting Stella's first year with pictures every 3 months. Two weeks ago it was Stella's 6 month pictures. One of the ones I love from this session.


Here are a couple of more on her blog.

If you are on the look out for a family/wedding/baby photographer we can't recommend her enough.

2 comments:

Jennifer Fox said...

So cute! I love the yellow dress - so bright & cheerful!

Beth Dotolo said...

Oh my goodness! how precious!!??