Saturday, November 12

Check ...check...check...

As this year comes to an end...
boooo....
I'm trying to stay ahead of the game.

3 things on my to-do list:

Planner
If you know me you'd know that I'm a lover for all things paper, planners being one of them.
2009
Kate Spade Planner-
Loved the size but it didn't have much room for all my random thoughts. 
2010
Moleskine Planner
Loved the size but for some reason their monthly calendars started on a Monday,  it through me for a loop...every.time.
2011
I searched for a long time and finally decided on an Erin Condren Life Planner.
Saw it on Blue Eyed Bride
Made the commitment when Plum District had a sale


It arrived today.
Love.  It's a bit bigger than I have had in the past so it'll take some time to get used but it has TABS!!!

Christmas Cards
My yearly ultimate to do.
This year I again chose Tiny Prints.
Love love their service
Love the designs
Love the cards.
I signed up to get some samples of the cards that were of my interest earlier this month and these were some of my favs.






I just noticed all of the above are red and the one I actually chose was green.  
Well anyway, I ordered them this week and they arrived TODAY!!!
Now on to addressing 40 or so cards.

Stella's Birthday 
Bought her dress during a Gilt sale.
Chose her invite, now have to settle on a date and place. 
These are some inspirational images from Pinterest.









No comments: