Monday, June 4

Coco what?


Have y'all seen coconut water everywhere?

I have.

And I'm wondering if I should try it.

Even Kourtney loves it.

I've heard some people say they love it and then an equal amount of people say they hate it.

I just wonder which brand to to start with.

After some review reading, mostly Healthy Happy Life, I think I'm going to start with the first brand I see at Target.

Yup, that's how I roll.

After all I think if it isn't of my liking

I can try this:



Thank you Pinterest.


1 comment:

Visio 2010 Download said...

With significant updates and visual enhancements, Project Standard 2010 Download delivers better experiences to simply be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects.
Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 Download offers the most advanced and efficient diagramming tools for managing IT, process, quality, and compliance scenarios. With intelligent, rule-based templates such as SharePoint Workflow, BPMN, and Six Sigma, driving consistency and accuracy across your organization is easier than ever.
Adobe Acrobat 9 Download is a platform for viewing, creating, manipulating and managing files in Adobe's PDF format.